Do you love organizing? Do you have an eye for detail? And would you like to work in an international team? Then we are looking for you! Our housekeeping team allows us to take pride in our appearance. Whether it is our guest’s rooms or public areas, they keep everything clean and organized. Join the team as a Housekeeping Attendant and we will give you the training and support to succeed! The housekeeping team is responsible for the most important aspect of the hotel: with your work you can make people their day.
This is what you do:
- Cleaning the hotel rooms and the common areas
- Making the beds and taking care of new toiletries
- Refilling of coffee and tea supplies
- Keeping stock and informing management when products needs to be ordered
We are looking for a housekeeper who:
- has an eye for detail and takes initiative
- maintains high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the bedrooms, public areas and linen room
- has a professional attitude with guests and colleagues
- has passion for hospitality
- who is flexible in working times, also on weekends, from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
This is what we offer:
- You can join us either fulltime and/or parttime.
- Opportunities for growth and development within your role and within the hotels.
- 25 vacation days based on full time employment
- Salary of € 13 per hour + monthly 8.33% holiday pay.
- Working with a great international team in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Discount on your health insurance
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Wait no longer and apply now!
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- where your employer values and supports your professional growth and involves its employees in the decision making
- Where you have room to develop and grow into higher positions
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam
- and where your offered great working conditions