Morning bird, evening person, call it what you will, we want you in our team!
Are you enthusiastic to be part of a dynamic international reception team? If yes, then this position might be ideal for you. You will make sure the guests will feel welcome, safe and ready to have the experience of their lives!
As a Receptionist, you are the forefront of our guest facing operation! You will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service and useful recommendations about the city, ensuring the guests will have the experience of a lifetime.
- A professional attitude and great ambition
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (english), second language(s) is a plus
- Organisation and administration skills
- A trustworthy attitude, eagerness to learn new things and you are a born team player
- The skills to go all the way for our guests
You will be
- Welcoming guests
- Checking-in and checking-out your guests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Providing useful information about the hotel and the city
- Making sure that the common areas are clean
- Maintaining the security of the building
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule
- Shift hours 08:00-16:00
- Hour rate: €13 (plus 8,33% monthly holiday pay)
- Collective health insurance discount
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- On your personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential
- Where your growth and development are our main focus point
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam
- and where you’re offered great working conditions