Are you a hands-on problem solver with an eye for detail? Are you a natural leader who loves working with people? We Are Key is searching for a Housekeeper Supervisor to oversee our boutique hotels in the heart of Amsterdam.
As our Housekeeper Supervisor, you'll be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of our guest rooms and common areas, managing inventory and cleaning supplies, creating schedules, and providing feedback to our housekeeping team. You'll also have the opportunity to improve our housekeeping procedures and support the team as needed.
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, is hospitable, and loves organizing. Speaking multiple languages is a plus, but a good understanding of English is a must. Experience is preferred, but we provide full training.
As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work flexible hours, including weekends. We offer opportunities for growth and development within your role and the hotels, as well as a holiday allowance paid monthly.
This is what you will do:
- Checking cleanliness of the rooms and common areas;
- Keeping track of inventory and cleaning supplies;
- Making schedules;
- Be the first point of contact for the Housekeeping team;
- Give feedback to the Housekeeping team;
- Improve Housekeeping procedures;
- Support the team where needed in daily operations.
This is you:
- You have an eye for detail and you take initiative;
- You are hospitable and a team player;
- You like to organize and you are a real do-er
- You understand and speak English (you do not have to be fluent, but you need to have good understanding of the English language);
- Speaking different languages is a plus.
This is what you bring:
- Experience is an advantage but not necessary. We provide full training;
- You live in or near Amsterdam;
- You are flexible in working times, also on weekends, from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm;
- You have valid documentation and are allowed to work in the Netherlands.
This is what we offer:
- The opportunity to build up experience fast with multiple hotels.
- You can join us flexible either fulltime and/or parttime.
- Opportunities for growth and development within your role and within the hotels.
- Working with a great international team in the city center of Amsterdam.
About We Are Key
We are a hospitality recruitment and training company in Amsterdam. With us you can find flexible and varied jobs in hotels or restaurants in the city. We also offer training and career development opportunities for every person that comes to work with us. We invest in talent and we love to see people grow.
Salaris: €12,50 - €13,50 per uur