Join Hotel Amsbacht for an Exciting Adventure as a Junior Handyman!
Hotel Amsbacht is currently seeking a detail-oriented and dynamic individual to join our team as a Junior Handyman. If you possess a passion for maintenance and a sharp eye for detail, we encourage you to apply and contribute to the maintenance excellence of our esteemed establishment. As a Hotel Handyman, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing the hotel's facilities, including guest rooms, public areas, and equipment.
Position: Junior Handyman
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-time
What You'll Do:
- Performing routine maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs, fixing leaking faucets, and repairing broken furniture
- Responding to guest requests for maintenance or repair work in a timely and efficient manner
- Conducting regular inspections of hotel rooms and public areas to identify any maintenance or repair needs
- Coordinating with other departments to schedule repairs or maintenance work
- Maintaining records of all maintenance and repair work performed
- Ensuring that all work is completed in compliance with safety standards and building codes
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or Hotel General Manager.
Qualities We're Looking For:
- Experience in general maintenance
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Can speak English/Polish/ Spanish
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
What We’ll offer:
- A part time or full time job
- Flexible working schedule
- Training (paid)
- Hourly salary from 15,00 to 17,00 euros per hour based on experience
- 8,33% monthly holiday pay and holidays 10,82%
- Continuous training
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- On your personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential
- Where your growth and development are our main focus point
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam and where you’re offered great working conditions
About We Are Key
We Are Key is a hospitality recruitment agency in Amsterdam, focused on placing and training great talent at hotels and restaurants in the city. We Are Key B.V.'s mission is to support and motivate our employees in their growth on both a personal and professional level. Besides the recruitment and placing of staff, the organization provides training to staff with the goal to support in their growth and development. Curious for more? Check out our website www.wearekey.nl.
Hotel Amsbacht is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you are a skilled and experienced Handyman who is committed to providing exceptional service to our guests, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.