🌙 Be the Star of the Night ! Exciting Opportunity for Night Receptionists! No Experience Needed, Full Training Provided!🌙
Embark on a unique career opportunity as a Night Receptionist in the heart of Amsterdam's vibrant hospitality scene. Our 2-star properties to luxurious 4-star hotels, known for their perfect blend of affordability and quality service, are seeking a dedicated individual to join our dynamic team.As a Night Receptionist, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the safety, security, and satisfaction of our guests during the quiet hours.
Position: Night Receptionist
Why join us?
We proudly partner with a range of hotels, from charming 2-star properties to luxurious 4-star destinations. Nestled in the cultural richness of Amsterdam, our hotels provide a comfortable haven for travelers seeking a memorable experience.
At our hotels, we believe that every night is a canvas for creating the best memories in Amsterdam and you'll be at the heart of making our guests' nights extraordinary. Join us, where your enthusiasm for the night can shine bright!
Qualities We're Looking For:
What You'll Do:
- A professional attitude and great ambition
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English), second language(s) is a plus
- Organization and administration skills
- A trustworthy attitude, eagerness to learn new things and you are a born team player
- No prior experience is necessary
What We’ll offer:
- Greeting guests with warmth and a friendly smile
- Be the go-to person for guest needs and questions, making sure they have a comfortable stay
- Handle check-ins and check-outs, ensuring everything runs smoothly in the quiet hours
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Providing useful information about the hotel and the city
- Dealing with guests’ complaints
- Handle front office administration
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work.
- Hours 0-40, based on your availability
- Shift hours 23:30-07:30
- Hour rate: From €14,55 (incl 8,33% monthly holiday pay and holidays 10,92%)
- 10% night shift allowance
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- On your personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential
- Where your growth and development are our main focus point
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam and where you’re offered great working conditions
Join us in creating memorable experiences for our valued guests in the heart of Amsterdam. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!