🌟 Elevate Guest Experiences - Join Us as a Hotel Receptionist in Amsterdam!! No Experience Needed, Full Training Provided!🌟
Are you passionate about creating exceptional guest experiences? Hotels in Amsterdam are seeking vibrant individuals to join our team as Receptionists. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are ready to be the first smile our guests encounter, we welcome your application!
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Why join us?
We proudly partner with a range of hotels, from charming 2-star properties to luxurious 4-star destinations. Nestled in the cultural richness of Amsterdam, our hotels provide a comfortable haven for travelers seeking a memorable experience.As our Receptionist, you'll be the maestro orchestrating the symphony of seamless check-ins and creating magical memories for our guests.
Qualities We're Looking For:
What You'll Do:
- A professional attitude and great ambition
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English), second language(s) is a plus
- Organization and administration skills
- A trustworthy attitude, eagerness to learn new things and you are a born team player
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- No prior experience is necessary
What We’ll offer:
- Greeting guests with warmth and a friendly smile
- Be the go-to person for guest needs and questions, making sure they have a comfortable stay
- Handle check-ins and check-outs, ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Providing useful information about the hotel and the city
- Assist guests with special requests and ensure their needs are met promptly
- Handle front office administration
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- Flexible schedule, shifts from 07:00 - 15:00 / 15:00 - 23:00
- A competitive hourly rate of €14,55 including holiday allowance and vacation days.
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Join us in creating memorable experiences for our valued guests in the heart of Amsterdam. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- On your personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential
- Where your growth and development are our main focus point
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam and where you’re offered great working conditions