🌜 Embrace the Night with Hotel CC! Join Our Team as an Evening/Night Shift Enchantress/Enchanter! 🌜
Are you someone who thrives in the mystical allure of the night? Are you ready to be the maestro of evening elegance and guardian of nocturnal adventures? If so, Hotel CC invites you to be a part of our team as an Evening/Night Shift Enchantress/Enchanter!
Position: Evening/Night Shift
Why Hotel CC?
Hotel CC is a canal side boutique hotel situated in the heart of the City Center in Amsterdam, at a stone’s throw distance from the Central Station and Red-Light District, equipped with 24 hours reception, a convenience corner, free wifi and a computer corner, elevator and last, but not least, breakfast on site.
As a Receptionist, you are the forefront of our guest facing operation! You will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service and useful recommendations about the city, ensuring the guests will have the experience of a lifetime.
- A professional attitude and great ambition
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (english), second language(s) is a plus
- Organisation and administration skills
- A trustworthy attitude, eagerness to learn new things and you are a born team player
- The skills to go all the way for our guests
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality
You will be
- Welcoming guests
- Checking-in and checking-out your guests
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Providing useful information about the hotel and the city
- Dealing with guests’ complaints
- Handle front office administration
What do we offer?
- Hours 0-40, based on your availability
- Shift hours 15:30-23:30/ 23:30-07:30
- Hour rate: €13 (plus 8,33% monthly holiday pay)
- Collective health insurance discount
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- On your personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential
- Where your growth and development are our main focus point
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam and where you’re offered great working conditions